Personal Trainer Jenna can be found at pretty much all hours of the day at Evolve training clients. She usually has a group of ladies in The Loft or in The Studio getting put through one her creative and hard hitting workouts. She’s also known for her Sweaty Saturday Bosu classes that are sure to set your whole body on fire!
To help our members get to know her better, we sent her a list of 20 random, fun questions to answer. We enjoyed reading them, and we hope you do too!
1. Where did you grow up? Scotland SD
2. Share one weird fact about yourself. I share an Instagram with my dog. We have over 6,000 followers.
3. If you could rename yourself, what name would you choose? I love my name I don’t think I would change it!
4. How did you get into fitness? I used to compete in both the Miss USA and Miss America pageant systems. I fell in love with fitness while getting ready for the bikini portion of competition.
5. What is your favorite exercise to add into your classes? Ropes
6. Name one fitness related goal that you have. At the moment I’m just having fun with my fitness but I’m always striving to get stronger.
7. Whats one thing you do for fun? I enjoy trying new restaurants-I guess eating is my hobby
8. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Teleport
9. What’s your favorite muscle group to work out? Back
10. What was the last thing you ate? Snap Pea Crisps
11. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Escargot(snails) in Mexico
12. Summer, fall, winter or spring? Fall
13. What is your least favorite workout to do? Abs
14. Are you a morning or a night person? I’m a night owl slowly transforming to an early bird
15. How often to do workout a week? 5-6 days a week
16. Do you have any nicknames? My parents used to call me Jenna Bird
17. What kind of music do you like? I listen to a lot of music,but while I’m working out it’s usually Rap/Hip Hop especially from the 90s
18. What type of fitness class is your favorite to teach? Lower Body
19. How would you describe your fitness classes at Evolve for someone who has never went? A variety of weight lifting exercises mixed with cardio
20. Name one goal for this year. Go on trip with my husband