Get to know our newest Evolve Fitness Instructor Adrien with our 20 Questions blog.
1. Where did you grow up?
Here in South Dakota, I went to school in Tea.
2. Share one weird fact about yourself
I drink a glass of chocolate milk after every workout.
3. If you could rename yourself, what name would you choose?
I don’t think I would change my name.. I just wish there were good nicknames that went with my name
4. How did you get into fitness?
My whole family is very active and my parents have always encouraged my siblings and I to participate in sports.. I played softball for about 10+ years so that has always kept me very active.
5. What is your favorite exercise to do?
6. Name one fitness related goal that you have.
I hope to start getting in lifts in the mornings versus evenings
7. What’s one thing you do for fun?
I am really interested in anything art related.. I spend a lot of time at home painting or drawing.
8. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
9. What’s your favorite muscle group to work out?
Upper body, especially shoulders
10. What was the last thing you ate?
A smoothie bowl
11. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I tried shark in Europe, i’m a picky eater so that was really outside of my comfort zone!
12. Summer, fall, winter or spring?
13. What is your least favorite workout to do?
14. Are you a morning or a night person?
I’m a major night person.. but I’m getting better at getting up early to go to the gym and lift.
15. How often to do workout a week?
Depends on the week, but i try to get in at least 4 lifts a week.
16. Do you have any nicknames?
I get called either AG, Age, or Geelan
17. What kind of music do you like?
I listen to about everything, mainly pop, rap, or country.. but really it just depends on my mood.
18. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a yorkie named Quinn and a golden retriever named Mac.
19. How would you describe Evolve Fitness to someone who is not a member?
Evolve is more than a gym.. the sense of community that has been established here allows women to help push each other reach their goals.
20. Name one goal for this year.
For this coming year I hope to get into a better schedule, I want to create a consistent routine so I get the most out of everyday.