If you have been to one of Kassandra’s Monday classes you know they are intense and hard hitting, which make them a favorite class of our Evolve members. Kassandra likes to switch up her classes and add a lot of variety. If you haven’t been to a Monday 5:30pm class yet, you should really check it out!
To help our members get to know her better, we sent her a list of 20 random, fun questions to answer. We enjoyed reading them, and we hope you do too!
1.Where did you grow up? Alcester, SD
2. Share one weird fact about yourself. I tend to eat the outside of foods first like if it’s a grape I peel it, if it’s a sandwich I eat the crust all the way around then the center.
3. If you could rename yourself, what name would you choose? I honestly love my name =)
4. How did you get into fitness? It’s always been a part of my life, started out when I was playing sports and progressed to the gym life! I still play sports though!
5. What is your favorite exercise to add into your classes? Burpees!
6. Name one fitness related goal that you have. Compete in another Tough Mudder but a longer one with little to no rest.
7. Whats one thing you do for fun? Golf.
8. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Being able to fly! I think that would be pretty cool.
9. What’s your favorite muscle group to work out? Back.
10. What was the last thing you ate? A grilled peach.
11. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? A baby chicken egg.
12. Summer, fall, winter or spring? Summer.
13. What is your least favorite workout to do? Ab workouts or straight running on a treadmill without any other movement.
14. Are you a morning or a night person? Night person by far. I wish I was a morning one though.
15. Do you have any nicknames? Kass or Rose (middle name)
16. Do you have any pets? Two dogs, one German Shepherd/lab mix and a Cattle dog mix.
17. What kind of music do you like? I like pretty much everything besides Techno. My favorites are Country and Rock.
18. What type of fitness class is your favorite to teach? HIIT or a mix of cardio/weight training – fast paced.
19. How would you describe your fitness classes at Evolve for someone who has never went? Full body and challenging.
20. Name one goal for this year. My goal this year is to turn into a morning person, do my workouts primarily before I go to work in the morning and start my day earlier!